Fan2Play Apk Download
Fantasy sports have become a love for all Indian sports lovers, and this is the main reason behind the rise of the fantasy market as well. We have numerous old fantasy gaming applications today. One such unique and most popular fantasy application is Fan2Play. This article will cover all the important details about the app, from the APK installation the how to play; all you need is here. Stay tuned till the end.
Fan2Play is a New Delhi-based venture performing extraordinarily in the fantasy market. The uniqueness that is being offered to the users makes it more popular amongst sports lovers. This platform allows its users to create their own fantasy teams and challenge other users. If you are bored of the regular fantasy where 11 players had to be detected, then Fan2Play gives you the privilege to play with 2, 3, or 4 players. Isn’t it unique and surprising? Play quick games and win exciting cash rewards.
- In the quickest fantasy game, play 2, 3, or 4 players fantasy.
- Get free entry to contests.
- 50% chances of winning when playing the 2 players’ fantasy.
- Use 100% of your bonus to play.
- 200% welcome bonus.
- Lowest credit scores for each player.
- Dedicated customer support.
How to get the Fan2Play APK file downloaded?
- Download the Fan2Play APK file. It can be downloaded on both Android and iOS devices.
- Open the APK file after downloading it, open the fine and install it.
- Following successful installation, register yourself.
- Enter your details, name, mobile number, and email.
- Create a password.
- Verify your mobile number and email addresses with an OTP.
- Use our referral code, “IHD” and get Rs. 25 as a signup bonus.
- Deposit the first time on Fan2Play and get a 200% extra bonus up to Rs. 5000.
How to play on Fan2Play?
Fan2Play can be played in two formats:-
The classic fantasy is the regular fantasy game, where you select 11 players from the available credit. Select the Captain, vice-captain, and other players. Join the contest and let your team play.
In quick fantasy, you will have a 1 vs. 1 challenge. Two users will play against each other. The team size could be 2, 3, or 4. No credit limit for players to be selected. Choose the one you feel will perform well.